We are currently offering the individual chapters and the full report at a 10% discount with promo code 10OFFCLINNGSNOW.
The recently released Clinical NGS Process Report – released January 12, 2018 – details the observations and learnings across the complex, multi-step informatics aspects following clinical NGS sample preparation and sequencing, and which includes data analysis, knowledge extraction, and clinical reporting of actionable findings.
You spoke – we listened: To make this report more accessible to individuals that only have an interest in a section we are now providing access to individual chapters. The following chapters are now available for separate purchase:
- Clinical End-User Feedback
- Conducted a series of end-user interviews to understand clinical needs, testing lab preferences, and challenges when receiving clinical variant data and communicating findings to the physician and the patient.
- Clinical NGS Market Trends
- NGS adoption challenges.
- Innovations and technology trends impacting clinical NGS applications.
- Mergers and acquisitions impacting clinical NGS.
- Ten Years of NGS Patents
- Studied the last ten years of NGS assignees across all NGS patent families, number of patents of leading commercial companies, and clinical-grade genetic/diagnostic testing providers.
- Top patent assignees across all NGS patent families.
- Contributed by our partner company Pramoedya Biointelligence.
- Clinical NGS Projects/Initiatives
- Detailed review of 38 global human genome-based initiatives.
- The Clinical NGS Data Analysis & Interpretation Ecosystem
- Evaluated 26 key commercial software and platform providers that offer a clinical NGS analysis or interpretation solution, to understand their product focus and offered capabilities, their strategy to address end-user needs, and more.
- Company/Product Profiles
- Reviewed 26 key companies with comprehensive solutions across the entire Clinical NGS Workflow, including genetic testing/diagnostics service providers their product focus, offered capabilities, and their strategy to address end-user needs, and more.