We are currently offering the individual chapters and the full report at a 10% discount with promo code 10OFFCLINNGSNOW.
The recently released Clinical NGS Process Report – released January 12, 2018 – details the observations and learnings across the complex, multi-step informatics aspects following clinical NGS sample preparation and sequencing, and which includes data analysis, knowledge extraction, and clinical reporting of actionable findings.
You spoke – we listened: To make this report more accessible to individuals that only have an interest in a section we are now providing access to individual chapters. The following chapters are now available for separate purchase:
- Clinical End-User Feedback
- Conducted a series of end-user interviews to understand clinical needs, testing lab preferences, and challenges when receiving clinical variant data and communicating findings to the physician and the patient.
- Clinical NGS Market Trends
- NGS adoption challenges.
- Innovations and technology trends impacting clinical NGS applications.
- Mergers and acquisitions impacting clinical NGS.
- Ten Years of NGS Patents
- Studied the last ten years of NGS assignees across all NGS patent families, number of patents of leading commercial companies, and clinical-grade genetic/diagnostic testing providers.
- Top patent assignees across all NGS patent families.
- Contributed by our partner company Pramoedya Biointelligence.
- Clinical NGS Projects/Initiatives
- Detailed review of 38 global human genome-based initiatives.
- The Clinical NGS Data Analysis & Interpretation Ecosystem
- Evaluated 26 key commercial software and platform providers that offer a clinical NGS analysis or interpretation solution, to understand their product focus and offered capabilities, their strategy to address end-user needs, and more.
- Company/Product Profiles
- Reviewed 26 key companies with comprehensive solutions across the entire Clinical NGS Workflow, including genetic testing/diagnostics service providers their product focus, offered capabilities, and their strategy to address end-user needs, and more.
While this report does not intend to provide direct recommendations on commercial offerings, the deep-dive analysis is an insightful review to help clinicians, researchers, commercial entities, and investors choose the best partner for success.
Download Table of Contents to learn more about the report specifics.
The impact of next-generation sequencing on genomic medicine is tremendous – the success of the first era of the human genome revolution created a stable foundation for today’s discoveries. Technology development has allowed us to sequence and uncover mutational events at unprecedented scale and facilitates linking genomic data to high quality clinical data and diagnosis. As a result, data management and genomic analysis tools are rapidly developed – a critical necessity to manage and make sense of the data to benefit research, the drug discovery process, and, of course, the clinic. Adoption and implementation of NGS and genomics discovery technologies have advanced clinical assessment of genomic alterations associated with oncology, hereditary cancer, cardiology, pediatrics, rare disease, among others. The next logical goals for NGS solutions, besides risk detection and disease identification, are disease prevention and management. The multi-faceted, complex Clinical NGS Workflow demands powerful, yet user-friendly, solutions across the entire process.
The complete Clinical NGS Process Report – 209 pages – consists of 15 Figures, 97 Tables, and 26 comprehensive Company Profiles [10x Genomics, Agilent Technologies (Alissa Clinical Informatics – formerly Cartagenia), Bluebee, Blueprint Genetics, Congenica (Sapientia), DNAnexus, Edico Genome, Fabric Genomic, Genalice, Genestack, Genoox, Golden Helix (VarSeq), Illumina (BaseSpace), Invitae, Lab7 Systems, Oxford Nanopore, Pacific Biosciences, PierianDx, Qiagen (IVA & CLC Genomics Workbench), Seven Bridges Genomics, Sophia Genetics, Station X, Sunquest, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Veritas Genetics, WuXi NextCODE] which includes company metrics, funding sources, product details, founder/executive and board information, additional notes, and company visions.